Wales Rally GB

Anyone going to watch this? I know Starlet Nath is, probably meet up with him in the service area

Should be pretty good, we are going to see what stages we can sneak onto ;)

Prices are rediculous to be fair and I doubt the weather will be very good (to watch on the stages anyway) the weather always makes wales rally GB

Havent really been following this year but im sure Loeb is on for the championship again :D

I will see all i need to this year courtesy of DAVE :thumbsup:

All nice :harhar: and warm :harhar: with a nice cold beer on my sofa sod goin all that way only to get kicked off or payin to get in at £20 a stage after last years piss around trying to get to the stadium and missing all the top drivers bar Gronholm tahnks to the dickhead football match kicking out at the same time.......fuckin wankers!!! :(:(

Fook sake. Would love to come to this, but no way my mrs will let me. just wont happen seriously.

Slap on the wrist Lew for sneaking in! lmao

If i can come, i will. It'll be bitter cold up on Epynt and all that though. ill dig a hole, lay in it then curl up in a ball like a f*cking squirrel and freeze to death.

Anyone going to watch this? I know Starlet Nath is, probably meet up with him in the service area

Should be pretty good, we are going to see what stages we can sneak onto :(

Prices are rediculous to be fair and I doubt the weather will be very good (to watch on the stages anyway) the weather always makes wales rally GB

Havent really been following this year but im sure Loeb is on for the championship again :thumbsup:

I will be there, and Seb Loeb has already become world champion after the last round in Japan :harhar:

But I'll still be routing for Petter Solberg & also Chris Atkinson :harhar:

Still got the same number dude? 590 on the end

We will be in the service park on the friday I expect, also watching the jet fighter going over on Thursday :lol:

Loeb is unbeatable :lol:

Yes mate same number, we'll be across at the service park on Friday night, probably Saturday night as well as we're not going to the Millenium Stadium

Travelling down on Thursday as Alex's got an exam in the morning :lol:

Otherwise we'd have been watching shakedown :(

They do a shakedown stage in the Forestry by my house. My neighbour normally marshalls for it and he's gonna find out times and stuff and then we're gonna go over Friday and watch it, walk up into the stages and see some awesome views apparantly going on the stories he's told me from past years!

Didnt see you mate, had a note on my windscreen off Starlet Nath but didnt see him either :D

We got up there 2am spur of the moment thing :D

Was a good day fairplay

Did try and ring you dude, but realised after we left that I'd not updated your number :D

When we went to leave you'd already gone :D