Manchester Lot Meet!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regular unleaded is ok but if you use regularaly it clogs up like Asda said. The better quality fuels don't have crap in them so your engine will run better.

V power is good but it can be a bit pricey when Tescos 99 octane is the same stuff really. Im sure Shell's stuff will be of slight better quality but not much.

Bourkey

Of course it will make things better for it :thumbsup:.

I have just been reading the links you put in. Turns out i was wrong, the V Power and the BP Ultimate contain detergents that actually clean you engine. Im going to start using V Power now i think or BP Utimate. The difference in them pictures of the valves is quite a lot. So if you start using them Asda then it will clean up your engine if the specifications are correct.

Bourkey

It wont be massive gains i know but you will restore some lost power from there being dirt deposits in your engine. They slow everything down and reduce the efficency of it. Run V Power for a few thousand miles and you start seeing increasing fuel economy and a few more horses restored to your car.

Well i have run super unleaded in mine since day one but there still may be some deposits in there. Im goiing to use v Power or BP Ultimate from now on though to keep it running sweet.

I've got an idea next weekend. I've decided to take Thursday off work to sort my house out so im free for the weekend. Should we all meet at the new house. Clean all the cars up and head up to West Yorkshire? We could meet at 9.30am again to get them ready for 2pm. Then we have time for some last minute tinkering :thumbsup:.

Bourkey

Ill have a look at how much v-power is, at the shell nearest to me on fri...tbh i dont mind paying it as dont forget we were paying £1.06 for the shit stuff not long ago.

Mark you are a fuel snob "I'll stick to the good stuff" :thumbsup:

I shall be getting my next tank filled with V Power, which is tomorrow.

What do you think of my idea for next weekend. Read up there a bit ^^^^^^. You may have missed it in your fuel debate :(.

Bourkey

haha yeah i think me and asda got carried away..... get it...... like a carrier bag........ nevermind lol

sounds good matey get em all waxed up lookin shiiiiiiiiiiiney!!!!!! and this time get to huddersfield when its still light lol