Manchester Lot Meet!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have taken photos but i forgot to pick the camera up. We were going to have a little photoshoot today but the fog was super thick all day so we didn't get a chance. Maybe another time :thumbsup:.

Was good to meet you Rick. You car was pretty dam swish as well. We had a good day today and the cold didn't stop us having a good laugh.

We will have to meet up again in a few weeks when it isn't foggy. Busy weekend next week. Im moving in to my new house plus im going to the West Yorkshire meet :(.

Bourkey

NOOOOOO!!! i dont want to meet in the cold its no fun! i couldnt feel my right foot! (namely 3 out of 5 toes) n its really hard to work! n i needed a wee wee lets meet next year whens its warmer + i can use my sunroof = major win

Doubtful as it is a lockable yard not a garage. It is the back yard to the house and the wall surrounding it is 6 foot high with a big double gate to fit a car in. We can go inside the if it gets a bit chilly as it is MY house so my dad wont moan :thumbsup:.

Also did you notice a difference with the advanced timing? Craig noticed a bit of a quicker pick up he said.

Bourkey

Wooohooo...wont be as cold so suppose its good

ric said he noticed a change.....i think i have? im going on the motorway tomrrow n up to trafford so hopefully ill notice something

by the way rnt u ment to turn it anticlockwise? not clockwise?

Thanks Idrees bro... am on spax springs n shocks at the moment... Not had a problem at all yet, i lyk them.

N yeh its worth getting the advanced timing done. it took him 10secs! i was shocked. but yeh big diff i noticed from a 10 sec job.

Bourk :thumbsup:

i need more power now after the cruise in urs and Marks.. engine conversion may be in order. :(

Rick your car looks sweet, what suspension you using? Looks slammed :thumbsup:

Also, I want my timing advanced please :harhar: how long does it take Bourks? Do you think you can do mine at the meet next week? Pretty please :(

i takes about a minute...you can do it yourself its a piece of piss...dont go metal tho...Det FTL

Wooohooo i love my car it used to pick up rapid from 60-80 now its just mental, did 60 all the way in the 1st lane n it was really nice and felt well planted, not one complaint at all.....cheers bourkey boy :thumbsup:

No problem my advanced friends :(.

Give it a few weeks when im settled in my house and we can all hang out again. Im not 100% sure im going West Yorkshire next week but i'll try. Got a lot to as you can imagine

Yeah Idrees i'll do it for you. Like Rob said you can't go mental as you don't want to damage it :thumbsup:. It also helps even more if you run better fuel like super unleaded.

Bourkey

:thumbsup: whoops. It just helps it run that little bit healthier with the advanced timing. Better petrol and the advanced tming should give you a good improvement. Drive all the petrol out and next time you fill up put super unleaded 99 octane in from Tescos (joke there :().

It's the same reason i put super unleaded in mine. It will just mean it's running better.

Bourkey