well the time ov the year has come to stick her in for MOT its due at 4 later on..!

well a few questions last my clocks are in 180mph using a converter. last year when takin it for MOT the boys said that they wer wrong and failed it. they said it must be dual marked and the only ones i could find wer the uk clocks with 110mph. so after an X amount of time i got it changed. (im not a mechanic it took me ages to figure it out.) but neways i took it back in and it past but i never removed the converter so it was right whan they failed it and wrong when they past it. got home and just changed it back.... lol. has anyone else had this problem as i have not swapped it back over to the 110mph for this MOT i myt jus put it in and see. a bit of advice would be great. ???

also they said my lights were dodgy, this was due to wat looks like scratch marks on the lights. (looks like someone took a brillo pad or a wire brush to them). but after a thoro scrubbing and polishing they went thru all ryt. im afraid theyll tell me the same this time. my mechancic said there about on the limit ov passing. give them a good polish last nyt but not sure if it will be good enough. does anyone no of anything beter to clean them with???

cheers

jamie <_<