Slipknot

dont know if there are any fans on here but i went to the cardiff cia event last night and must say they are still the best live band i have ever seen. they put on such an awsome show and the pit was pritty brutal too <_< . they were suported by machine head and chilldren of bodom, who i must say are pritty awsome to the keyboard player is feckin nuts!

dont know if there are any fans on here but i went to the cardiff cia event last night and must say they are still the best live band i have ever seen. they put on such an awsome show and the pit was pritty brutal too <_< . they were suported by machine head and chilldren of bodom, who i must say are pritty awsome to the keyboard player is feckin nuts!

I seen them some years ago when they were doing early stuff like wait & bleed and such songs, but would like to see them again as they just seem to get better and better, my best band i've seen live was System of a down.

there the shit live. kina growing out it a bit now but i still love the early stuff and a couple off the newest album. but i saw metallica a couple of years back (origional line up) and i have to say it was the best gig ive been to so far. but wish i was there thou.

Never really listened to Slipknot, but I've heard this new album is a really good one. Might borrow it off my mate and give it a listen!

As for live bands, best one I've been to is a relatively small English band called Reuben. They interact so well with the audience, and pretty funny as well. Oh and the music is awesome ;D

saw them in blefast on their first album, they were brutal! new album aint half bad!!!!

machine head, one of the tightest live bands ever and SO dead on to chat too, real nice lads!

and i saw bodom on the unholy allance tour a while back in dublin, fuckin awesome, Alexhi is THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.