The Adventures Of JAG And Joe

Sadly due to Joe_ep91's current situation we set off in my car bound for bluewater at about 11 when i got out of work

Upon setting off Joe rang Mikey Jay to find out everyone had been kicked out of bluewater and some people had headed to Lakeside instead

So we set off!

After driving round Lakeside looking for starlets we stopped so a slightly entoxicated Joe could

'Blaze a zoot'

IMG_6739.jpg

B)

So stopped half way up a random multi story and took a couple of naps

_MG_6737.jpg

_MG_6741.jpg

Went up the top took a couple more

_MG_6742.jpg

_MG_6743.jpg

Couple of crazy exposures

_MG_6744.jpg

_MG_6745.jpg

(This photo was a bit of a double team sorted the cam pressed the button, Joe ran away with it and set it down) B)

_MG_6746.jpg

_MG_6747.jpg

A shot off the roof

_MG_6750.jpg

We sat and watched some white van men drifting there transits round a carpark little intimidated due to the fact my car was sitting in the middel of it and i was trying to take picture :s

_MG_6752.jpg

Then we drove to another little carpark

_MG_6753.jpg

_MG_6755.jpg

_MG_6756.jpg

_MG_6757.jpg

_MG_6758.jpg

_MG_6759.jpg

_MG_6760.jpg

After shooting these we then drove round looking for more locations to shoot and ended up in some like hardcore industrial estate with loads of lorrys n what looked like factorys n mining stuff was wierd kool, but wierd, but no where to pull up

Anyway driving thought this area a meat wagon drove past us in the other direction and then turned around and followed us it followed us for aroun 10 minutes or so as we drove round this hugh industrial estate at like 20 mile an hour looking for somewhere to shoot after a while we seemed to be getting to the edge of the industrial estate and the meat wagon turned left at this round about as we went straight on.

The road we started driving down got really dark so i put my full beam on only to notice nothing was happening...

Then i realised id been driving with my BRIGHT BLUE 'gay' sidelights on only..........

:s

hahahahaha

I hear u can get servierly dun in the bum for imatating a police vehicle....

But the coppers didnt pull me so hooray!

At least il never forget to turn them off again

Next we headed off to Gillingham on the way home to visit a couple little spots Joe new

1st carpark

_MG_6761.jpg

_MG_6762.jpg

_MG_6763.jpg

_MG_6764.jpg

_MG_6765.jpg

_MG_6766.jpg

The i jumped in the car n Joe did some motion shots B)

_MG_6767.jpg

_MG_6768.jpg

_MG_6770.jpg

Then we went to yet another carpark and snapped off a few

_MG_6776.jpg

_MG_6777.jpg

_MG_6778.jpg

And then set out on the drive home

More of Joe's handy work B)

_MG_6780.jpg

_MG_6781.jpg

_MG_6782.jpg

_MG_6784.jpg

_MG_6785.jpg

_MG_6787.jpg

_MG_6788.jpg

_MG_6789.jpg

_MG_6790.jpg

_MG_6791.jpg

_MG_6792.jpg

Cheers for all the lovely comments lad :D

Would have been wikid to shoot with a few more cars as well but nice for mine to go solo and get all the attension for a change + makes it look better on its own, nothing to compare it with :D

We'll definatly have to get a bit of a Lakeside meet goin down sumtime :D

x