stripped out the heater matrix today,

Guest Enzo

OK bought a donor starlet ep91 i think it was a month back now ,

to get the heater matrix, and gearasembly to convert my car to manual,

well, took the heater matrix out today and what a cunt of a job it was, right down the back of the dash, everything had to come out including the big long bar that stretches right away across the dash

basicaly everything has to come out, everything B):DB)B)

and im shitting it when i have to take everything out of my v to get at the matrix, this is a long shot and i dont expect a reply but does anyone have any pointers to make the process smoother,thats twice ive had a dash out now and i need all the help i can get as this looks like its going to be a massive job to get right,

idy or jay, have you got any help you guys can give? B):p

thanx for the offer bud but this morning was a wakup call first winter morning in the car after getting it all put back together, need to get it fixed asap as it baltic here the now, thanx anyway gona get the wee rad rocored tomorrow then attack it at some point this week.

hopefully i wont need luck lol

yea, the one i took it out of was not on top form, toyota want 240 for a new one so i just want to make sure the one i put back in is like new, scotrad will recon it for £40 so thats not all bad .

a handful of unused screws and bolts at the end is mandatory.

that sort of puts a weight off my chest lol