Thought i would add a couple of shots i like of my GT.. Will update when i get some more time. Have plenty to add on. Hope this is ok to post here B) Also added these into my members thread... Heres 2 for now B)

Any comments welcome. Cheers

350ZStarletGT014.jpg

350ZStarletGT062.jpg

looking good bud, shame you didnt keep the advance trade mark two tone paint though :D

Got a bit fed up with the two tone & didnt like the GT Advance stickers. Prefer a complete plain look with no stickers like a bit of a sleeper style. Kept the little GT Advance sticker on the back tho :D

Looks good dude!!!

Cheers for your kind comment matey :D

dam it.. seeing those pics so makes me miss summer :D

Yeah man i know, even though there was barely a summer this year :D

Im well up for this year coming though, cant wait, hopefully my GT will be sporting some new bits by then :D

Guessing it's you I've seen on the A13 a few times lately?

Car looks lovely mate, always seems to be nice and clean too.

It could be mate. Whats you GT like? I do wave at all starlets/glanzas if i see them. I live in Leigh-On-Sea so im always around and about the area :o

Thanks dude, i try to keep it clean but finding it impossible in this weather :D

It could be mate. Whats you GT like? I do wave at all starlets/glanzas if i see them. I live in Leigh-On-Sea so im always around and about the area :D

Thanks dude, i try to keep it clean but finding it impossible in this weather :o

Not got a GT mate, I've got a white Glanza. Normally when I've seen you it's been near Seevic college, I've seen you flash a couple of times but I'm never quick enough to respond!

I live near the college, so not far from you.

Pretty sure it was you I met at first when I was lost getting to the BW Summer meet too?

Not got a GT mate, I've got a white Glanza. Normally when I've seen you it's been near Seevic college, I've seen you flash a couple of times but I'm never quick enough to respond!

I live near the college, so not far from you.

Pretty sure it was you I met at first when I was lost getting to the BW Summer meet too?

I think i remember mate. I think everyone was lost then lol :o Ill have to search for some pics of your car. If your ever out on a cruise, drop me a pm or something, have to meet up.

Yeah Seevic's just up the road to me mate.

I live near Belfairs school.

Lewis :D

It was quite confusing, pretty sure you followed me and I told you I was lost aswell, haha. Then we drove around and a load of others tagged along.

Just down the road, we'll have to meet up and get some pics one day. :o

It was quite confusing, pretty sure you followed me and I told you I was lost aswell, haha. Then we drove around and a load of others tagged along.

Just down the road, we'll have to meet up and get some pics one day. :o

4 sure man, just have to wait for better weather than what we have been having recently :D

I think i remember you now dude, was funny that night, we had like the whole fleet behind us hahaha!!

Ok man, ill pm you sometime in the near future to organise a cruz/meet thingy.

Speak soon,

Lewis :D

• 3 weeks later...