f*cking flu..

:D Well i aint been on the last few days much cus im ill as hell.. i have the flu and i have no energy what so ever it sucks

i have got.. tinglyness.. spacedhead.. sickness.. cough.. sorry chest infection.. im so down and out it unbelievable

any one else not feeling the best? i was at the docs today.. so im doped up on 2 paracetamol, 2 brofen, 1 antibiotic at a time

man am i busted :D

said to my dad... get me a bottle of buckfast that will liven me up!!! :D

Wow thats alot of painkillers did the doc recomend you take them? u cant usually take them together and how often are you taking them mate?

up the vit c suppliments (orange juice or mabe a small tablet), get some boiling water n whack a blob of vicks in there (vicks bit is optional its the "steam" which will do you good help with the breathing thru the nose)

Get well soon buddy :D

yeh you can take all at the one time the doc said it was cool.

stop being gay? .. lol would love to see how you do in this state :D

joe man your the same as me... by the way it can last upto 2 weeks :D

been ill since sunday night im demolished :D

2 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow, hope mine doesn't. I went to the doctor last night and he said have nurofen, plenty of water and hot drinks and plenty of sleep. I then said to him are there any tricks of the trade, to which he replied "guinness!!!"

guiness is like a meal in a drink lol. you wont have it that long mate! dont worry.

yeh i though buckfast would help too.

ive had soo much sleep its not funny!! i dont know how im sleeping lol 2 days of sleep.. i can safely say when im healthy again i will be awake for hours!!

I'm savagely hanging too! Oh joy, have been hot and cold every 5 mins since thrusday last week. Then had a course all weekend in the gym which i doubt helped. I'm seriously over dosing on VitaminC - taking about 3000mg a day! Then taking pure echinacea too, its like jungle juice works a treat though!

I got this Flu aswell, Believe me its the best thing ever, havn't had a cigerette in 4 days and feel better because of it :D

Had 1 day off but forced myself back to work because I got bored at home. :D

BUCKFAST?????? :D ........

yuk! i drunk this when i was about 15 until 1 day i drunk 2 10glasses ov it. and well i got to taste my dinner twice....

then 3 times.....

then 4 times....... so on, so forth.....!

never touched it again and makes me sick thinkin about it...! lol

awell..... get better soon.... :D

Man flu hey! The worst kind to have too!

Taking 2 Paracetamol and 2 brofen is fine! When ever I have a head ache I always take 2 of each. As long as its only every 4 hours.

But what Asad said is the best thing I have ever done to shake the flu - putting some vicks in a bowl of hot water, put a towl over your head and breath in the stream! Just don't put too much vicks in! It helped clear my nose and made me feel 10 times better!

Other than that, get in a nice hot bath and plenty of food and fluids!

Hope ya better soon x

You've got a chest infection/man flu.... I've ben worse than you are I had Pleurisy. Which is like 1 small step off of Pneumonia. Here's what Wiki had to say:

I repeat my previous statement..... stop being gay! If your well enough to sit on a laptop/computer your not getting sympathy :D:D

Lol i can go one better than that! I've full blown Pneumonia and it's not fun at all!!!!!

Glanza-Love stop being a sap and get some brandy down your neck, works much better than the poofy buckfast :D

I repeat my previous statement..... stop being gay! If your well enough to sit on a laptop/computer your not getting sympathy :harhar: :thumbsup:

@ Rubix - Dude im never on the comp.. its left runing in on now cause i have a ball hair of energy!!

@ Enzo - My good friend buckfast is all the same any matter of ways you drink it... but i preffere the bottle unless i get a bitchen "challis" lol

@ Paul - ... how dare you the bare feeted monked stamped tonic wine a poofs drink!!! its what proves a man from a boy punk!!!

Haha just noticed this thread, ive had this since Sunday.Ive been off work all week so far, and i highly doubt the way im feeling atm ill be going in tomorrow.

Sore throat from coughing too much, temperture , hot and cold sweats, shivers and on tuesday i passed out :D

Fair play to the bug, its killing me and i dont normally get affected by colds too bad.

So many people i know have it as well, soon as im over it ill be beating the ill people away with a feck off ugly stick. STAYYY AWAYY :D

sparky!!! coils!!!! YAY!!!! YAR!!!! YERR!!!! YUP!!!!!!

i have chest infection with all the flu... im all healthy now... but the f*cking bull sh*t cough... still here its driving me insane ... i cough in work and start swearing... yes people stear clear in my office lol

When I went back to work I was told to stay in a locked room with a PC and phone and before I went home to wipe down everything so I wouldn't contaminate people. I was quite looking forward to that.