[NSFW] wow my mate just sent me this on msn about Multipoint Harnesses

bah humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont plan to wipe out the front of Cheryl anyway so its fine!!!!

shut up! all of u!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop making me cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT MAKE ME MMODERATE U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!! think perhaps i'll have a pro fit my harness for me instead of doin it myself now tho, and always make sure the crutch strap is TIGHT, or just not use it all the time!

Phil.

dude if your gonna keep i'd get a cup for your man hood just incase hahaha

overkill??? go look at wot happened to Geo's old black V and tell me its overkill. we all know the bossman was lucky to walk away from that in one piece.

the reason i want the full 6point is as a precautionary measure. i dont plan to wreck the nanglewagon, thats y i did the advanced licence, so that i SHOULD be less likely to do it to myself, i appreciate that i still could wreck it as much as the next guy, but the main reason is incase some TWAT t-bones me and causes an accident as bad as what happened to Geo. and especially with carol in the car, its the same reason i want a full cage, yes part of it is the bling factor, but its also "just incase".

i know quite a few guys who rally, and i have to say that 'de-gloving' doesnt happen particularly often now does it?? a DVLNI MOT official advised my father to fit 6point not 4point as in an accident, u can slide out the bottom of a four point, if u think about it theres nothing to actually stop u from doin that. now, i appreciate that that may not happen particularly often either, but this is coming from anMOT inspector here, which as u all know is alot more rigourous than on the mainland. sliding out the bottom may not be particularly common, but nor can being 'de-gloved'.

there is not a chance that the chances of de-gloving happening are enough to make me consider taking back the crutch strap, one set of nasty pictures can happen from anything. if that was a real danager my mechanic or spark would have mentioned it to me.

HOWEVER, the pics have been enough to cause me to consider having the harness fitted by someone who has done it before so that its done RIGHT.

Phil.