PSI Bursting pressure for braided lines?

Had the car on the mot brake tester today and suddenly pop, brake fluid everywhere..

Luckily its only round the corner from me so popped it home but didnt get time to look under the arch as it was pouring down..

I got under the mot pit to have a look and hard to spot where it was comming from with the wheel on, but it looks to be pissing out from near the damper, above the caliper..So im assuming the union has bust?

Its not comming from the banjo on the caliper, but whats the chance ill take the wheel off and the braided line has a split ?

Ive never heard of one splitting before under pressure..

Nearside front had low pressure and offside rear low pressure.. any ideas?

the psi burst rating for goodridge is silly high. they rate them at 300 psi and they burst at 1000psi I believe. il double check some time :thumbsup:

so the v is back on the road again soon then? I still need to speak to you about these interior parts I spoke to you about when I picked up that bonnet!!! :harhar:

Cheers for the reply lads, even though i have that major cold goin round atm im still forcing on !

So out in the cold again today :thumbsup:

Yeah Rob, the V WILL be on the road as soon as ive sorted this braking problem out.Wouldnt be much fun driving with just a handbrake :harhar: a starlet one at that!

And yeah, hopefully in the new year ill have my 2 bride seats turn up so ill have a complete '96 V interior including the carpets going.

Ill pm you as soon as i have the seats out, unless you just want the rear section buddy?

Craig :lol: (with a cold)