What is it?

Heey guys, I've just bin out to my glanza uprating the standard front speakers and as i was dismantaling the dash somthing caught my eye right by the ECU, on closer inspection there is a little black box with jam written on it, it says for proffesional use, its got three wires coming out of it red, white and green.

What is it????

cheers guys

well I've bought an after market fuel pressure regulater and now looking at an hks fuel rail. will that do or some more??

Yeah the fuel regulator will be sufficient but you need it setup and the fuelling checked using a wideband on a rolling road, the fuel rail does nothing except look pretty...

yeah it is standard mani and cat, but im lookin at gettin both uprated.

spec so far...

Kakimoto racing exhaust

samco hosing

lowered 40mm on tein springs with trd shocks

apexi Filter

just bought rrfpr

and looking at hks fuel rail and oil catch can and fmic

cars come in with jam actuator and jam FCC is there a sticker on the middle of the ECU saying "JAM" on it aswell ??

also if it itsnt a JAM ECU 1st thing ide sort is fueling as ide rather pop cylinder 3 then run lean

my advice take it steady untill you get fueling and mani, or port mani out atleast