Project Ladybird's Update..

as some of you were eager to see my new update, here it is.

as of the 2nd of January i would of had the car a year - so i will make an "Anniversary Writeup" for it then.

to save having to wait for loads of pictures to load in the old thread, heres a quick overview of what i done while i was offline this week :

Sprayed the dial surround (the one behind the plastic window)

DSC02388.jpg

And for £25, i bought these.. back.

DSC02395.jpg

Corolla 15" Alloys (name unknown - named "Sport" in the options brochure aparently :D

Ladybird over and out :D

not yet heard of the new one being out of the current car... damnit i said before xmas would be awesome and no listening happened i guess :/

only time will tell how long it will take, but this ones engine should be out early jan :D

lads n gals with 5 spoke Rimages... stuck and dont know what to do with your rims... well..

Get them black.. (imo matt black would look awsome) then with one spoke.. just one.. have it done checkerd like a race flag yeh... then on top of the check a nice small decal in blue... or any colour you feel would suit the relevant car its going on saying... GT or Glanza.. would look awsome!!

those with dished rims... get the wheel powder coated to suit the car.. for instance we will go with black again.. powder coat black.. the dish part of the full rim... fully checkerd.. imo a wheel that has a poilshed lip with the checkers would look farrrrr better!!!

on dish.. checkerd ness makes the wheel look deeper :D

i have loads more ideas i may take up on refrurbing rims and selling them in my own design.. i got a steady hand at the decaling... my dad lol so should be easy!!

none bro im in work lol!!

but but!! i have put my self into motion yes!!! im going to be refurbing my 13"s

the ones i done in matt black with the hyper orange lip...

gona buff them down and spray paint them white!! blue pin stripe... and in the same blue.. on one of my spokes on each of the rims ill get decals saying either AP Racing.. or Glanza on it.. and no not both as im afraid thats overkill!!

Very "Euro"

Looks cool though, theres a saxo floating about the net with graffiti painted bonnet and interior, with minilites with rubix cubes in the middle of them B)

And its so low the gearbox is on the floor :)

Il try and find the link

ive seen the corsa before, rather bonkers (although i must try rat look at one stage of my life)

nice idea, but i think im just gonna keep them as they are for a while, but with the Galliano wheels.. im thinking a nice gunmetal/metallic grey for them :)

if i get the chance of my brothers pug 106(same as my oldie)... which no doubt i will.. then ill be getting the car VEEERRRRYYYY EURO i love 106's slammed and with my imagination ill have it hella crazy... cus tbh.. the glanza is jap and thats just a nono lol