Okay so im bidding on a paseo thats had an attempted theft, i was going to buy it to rip the engine out but now i realise its in too good condition to break. So i was going to buy it and sell it on. So i just wondered if any of you paseo lads know how much roughly a ST one goes for with all the lip kit on and are they in good demand etc??

Cheers boys :)

As its got a lip kit it'll be more desirable than one without. I think i've seen the one your on about on ebay. Green one? Not sure if its got the side skirts though. Depends on the mileage aswell. Plus with it being an st it wont make as much as an si due to lower spec. To give you an idea. I bought mine in march 07 for £1300 and mines an si and had no optional bits on it. Mikey's one has really low mileage on it and his is an st, not sure exactly how much he said for it though, was more than mine i'd imagine due to low mileage and lip kit. Join up on Paseo club mate. We get people on there regularly looking for ones to buy :)

I bought mine in June for £1900 which was a bit too much tbh

But, had really low mileage, full service history, 2 owners, garaged most of it's life, plus the optional lip kit and optional spoiler, plus nearly all the old MOT's etc.

Can't say how much you would get for it though without seeing the condition and knowing the mileage etc

Being a rare car though means can be a pain to sell, but on the other hand could be snapped up instantly, tis a bit hit and miss really.

Also bear in mind the car market has suffered in terms of prices too since me and Stevo bought our cars.