Well.. im not down or anything but.. thats practicly a year now im broke up with that cheating s**t we broke up on christmass eve ^_^

so comen up a year without the bint.. cant say its all doom an gloom.. practicaly every chick ive been with since then has been tidy f**k ^_^

but i dont know im still hung up on my recent ex.. and i think she feels the same lol! but god knows thts a diff matter.

any one else have any bad memories for christmass time.

Mine didn't used to be so great a couple of years back, when I was single. I found Christmas just made you feel more lonely than normal.

But now I love Christmas and love spending time with friends and family.

But Christmas is a time for have a good laugh, and not worry about anything!

Ex's are Ex's for a reason my love!!

usually something f****d up happens to me at xmas time last year i split up with my ex and i have previously spent xmas and new year in hospital, that aint nice believe me that is one of the most depressing things to happen to you and it happened to me 2 years running.

but seriously mate you really need to get over this burd thats been a year and your still cut up about it.

Love forget about that bint, just remember why you finished, I know shes pretty hot but I have seen the other birds you been with recently ^_^

Honestly dude be happy as you are now, things are looking up for me for a change, found a really cool chick, will see what happens ^_^

2008 has been a pretty shitty year but 2009 looks like it could be a good un :p

lol think you all caught the wrong end of the stick... i aint cut up about the bint from last year lol!!! hell i dont care about her ^_^

was talking about the most recent one haha... yeh man im staying happy as hell the now.. you shoulda seen me sat night lewis i was raped stupid with drink.

was realy just seeing if anyone had a sh*tter crimbo goin at the moment lol

ecks knows where its at... beer = happy times

one of my friends wanted me to meet up with that laycon chick again spark.. dont knw why i didnt!! dang it ^_^