After weeks of Craig pestering me to do a decent shoot with my decent camera i've finally give in and taken a few snaps. Asda and Rickstar, you missed out big time as the pictures came out really good. Im super chuffed with the shots as well. Any way here are the pics.

DSCF2045.jpg

DSCF2046.jpg

DSCF2047.jpg

DSCF2048.jpg

DSCF2049.jpg

DSCF2050.jpg

DSCF2051.jpg

DSCF2053.jpg

DSCF2054.jpg

DSCF2055.jpg

DSCF2057.jpg

DSCF2058.jpg

DSCF2059.jpg

DSCF2060.jpg

DSCF2061.jpg

DSCF2062.jpg

DSCF2063.jpg

DSCF2064.jpg

DSCF2065.jpg

DSCF2067.jpg

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF2069.jpg

DSCF2070.jpg

DSCF2071.jpg

DSCF2072.jpg

DSCF2073.jpg

Hope you all like them.

Bourkey & Craig

Yeah im just going to keep learning how to take pictures with the different settings. Im amazed at how much difference a tripod has made though. The clarity of the pictures is unreal compared to before.

We are planning to meet up again when Craig's car is lowered. He is having that done next weekend probably so should we meet again sometime after that?

Bourkey

those pics are well taken bourkey man!

if i turn my silver v into a sleeper il be doing the same at the back as you, the glanza rear bumper works great,

also love the way how your intercooler pipes pop under the front bonnet :rolleyes:

Rickstar and Asda you just have to be there next next. Get them waxed up and lets go in the next few weeks. Craig is getting his car lowered as well so he wont be riding in the sky ;). His car looks so clean in the pictures though.

I'll get that number tonight. PM me later to remind me if i haven't done it ;).

@ Enzo - Cheers mate. I have been practicing a lot as i want to get as good as all these camera wizkids on here. The cooler pipes are going to be painted black im afraid. I want it more sleeper like ;).

Bourkey