Crazy Cray dude thats why he is dead :p

The cops dont stand a chance :( That 'Busa Turbo must be something else!!

said to be dead..... who know eh lol, yeah this guy is nut and has the skills to go with it. i have all his dvds look at the one on youtube of him acting like a bike cop and chasing a z3 m, MAD!

Crazy Cray dude thats why he is dead :(

The cops dont stand a chance :p That 'Busa Turbo must be something else!!

He's not dead! His name is Patrik and he is a 40 something family man and still going strong. Last thing I heard he was riding a fully sorted GSXR1000 these days. He can be seen at the Nurburgring and at other tracks around Europe getting his kicks these days.

A journo I sort of know has ridden with him and he was set to have a ding dong at the Ring this year with someone else I know, never happened though!

He's not dead! His name is Patrik and he is a 40 something family man and still going strong. Last thing I heard he was riding a fully sorted GSXR1000 these days. He can be seen at the Nurburgring and at other tracks around Europe getting his kicks these days.

A journo I sort of know has ridden with him and he was set to have a ding dong at the Ring this year with someone else I know, never happened though!

yeah i didn't think he was either, but the way he thrashes a bike about i wouldn't have been at all surprised if he was.the guy can go a bike.