2009 Project / Work mule

:p ok ok i know im one for digging at the hondas... but my mate came into owning one for the tempness of writing off his propper car

so bought this as a temp!!! well i may be getting it off him i thought it would be a great idea!!

Honda del slow!! its the same as this pic here but with 17" wolfrace katanas... the wheels every one hates even your fuckin granny!!!

so if i get it ill be ridding of them by the crusher or some ned corsa driver... and slapping my matt black 13s on it lol!!!

looks like this one, kinda hope i get it save miles and goin to work in the V :(

[color=#0000ff]http://www.harriers-online.co.uk/images/other/delsol_013.jpg

not bad mate, although.. not good either, you could buy a paseo as a work horse? they keep on going :p

good luck with it mate. i can see you putting some mods in before it goes i bet :(

i would love a paseo to mule :( , maybe once ive jazzed up this mofo delslow and if i gets bored ill part ex it with someone with a paseo... get a sexy looken lip kit on it...

we will see how things man!! mj's silver paseo is winz imo!!! im a die hard silver car lover !!!

i would love a paseo to mule :thumbsup: , maybe once ive jazzed up this mofo delslow and if i gets bored ill part ex it with someone with a paseo... get a sexy looken lip kit on it...

we will see how things man!! mj's silver paseo is winz imo!!! im a die hard silver car lover !!!

Am flattered amigo :)