finally gettin pics up of my 82

sorry but really havnt had the weather to take good ones..

but waited long enuf to take sum..

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

needs a bit af a tidy.... new steering wheel, bumper needs a respray etc from the stonechips,

air filter.................

o sorry shes a bit filthy in these..

fpr just wanting to make sure shes gettin the ryt fueling. got it aswell as the uprated fuel pump.....

low set at .9 and high 1.1 but not been driving it much on full boost until i get a new mani and go forge..

not a turbo timer--a boost controller. didnt want it just stuck anywer so thats wer it ended up.. lol

fpr just wanting to make sure shes gettin the ryt fueling. got it aswell as the uprated fuel pump.....

low set at .9 and high 1.1 but not been driving it much on full boost until i get a new mani and go forge..

not a turbo timer--a boost controller. didnt want it just stuck anywer so thats wer it ended up.. lol

You really don't want to be running 1.1Bar on standard mani or TMIC mate. At 1.1Bar the tiny CT9 will be getting very hot, not to mention the restriction in the 3rd runner of the std manifold! I'd lower it and get a FMIC and uprated mani before you do any damage! I'd also recommend a de-cat to help free up the exhaust gases.

I've been going very easy. waitin on a reply from starbus hoping to get him to sort me out with a fmic, mani and a decat.. soon as i get sorted with him i think it should be sweet.

then il be saving to go forged.... does anyone no of the cost of a fully done engine.. pistons, conrods, ported&polished, head, valvesprings, honed..... etc etc....

• 2 weeks later...