my starlet gt has been found!

well it was found on the 1st of jan in a pub car park some lads had been trying to get into it, a woman rang the police thats has it got back into my hands! went down yesterday to look at the car well lets say its in a bit of a state, new steering rack, new ignition barrel, new door lock, one rota gt3 wheel is missing, parcel shelf, head unit, all wirers under steering wheel have been ripped off and and cut. to my suprise nothing else has been touched ie engine mods! not going through the insurance it'll be a waste of time. i'll get the car working better than before and i think i may sell it and buy my honda 400 vfr. :thumbsup:

oh i'd like to thank nathy boy for giving me a hand in storing it till i get it on the road and john his girlfriends dad for picking it up on his flat bed lorry!!!

yeah they came out that day i had a few print offs from my hard drive cctv, where they touched the car but they had been and gone before i could give it to them. police have not been in totch since the pick up, see what happens. would like to keep it but if its at my mums its gonna happen again, i think, till the lads get sorted out. so my bike is gonna be bought!

No alarm and immobliser ? :thumbsup: lesson learnt maybe.. my bro's have had both their cars broken into and now they always make sure the car's got an alarm.. theres some f!ckers about these days ..

At least you got it back tho.. and not tooo much damage either :)

thank you all for you comments mean alot! yeah i shall be getting it on the road again needs some parts rewiring, new locks, egnition barrel, respray, new rota gt3 wheel but getting powdercoated lime green when i sorce one. i'll get some pics of damage asap. its annoying that i have to do all this now but when its done it will be for sale and will look ten times better but i will slap it in the for sale part when i'm ready.

cheers everyone