Hybrid turbo's? advice

Shame you ain't up here in Scotland. We have a local boy who maps on the side, he has set cans and a wide band and was shown the ropes by Paul bartolo, Most old skool scottish starlet owners will remember him.

Who may this be wullie ? looking for options, as i'm going to need mine mapped next month.

my mate works for a garage in johnstone they have just hired a guy who does mapping from irvine been told he's very good has his own place near the crematorium in irvine has his own rolling road aswell, though i would prefer a road map.

A Rolling Road in Irvine?! Near the Crematorium?! Something I aint heard about, the only person I think could be the illusive Irvine Tuner B) This guy had all sorts of cars laying outside his unit, including some of it the EDC's finest, although the RR thing is throwing me.

The guy I know just does it on the side, he's mapping a guy from Ayr's in a few days. He maps on the road, incase thats an issue for you. You get a stronger map on the road anyway B)

His name is Chris Forbes, he's into his GT4's and mapping cars. He's mapped a few cars now. PM me for his MSN. All he does at the moment is E-Manages I believe.

Lol supposed to be a secret so sssshh lol, will find out his name but he is good from what i'm told and believe him, as my mates work have a corsa they use for rallying and he was the man that mapped it.

yes i know its best to get on road conditions under true load thats why i want a road map.

and its an e-manage blue i'm using anyway cheers mate will give you a pm near the time, much does he take for it ?