• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saying to si on Msn about how many posts have been posted on this site which are (excuse my french) fucking load of shite!!.

E.G these conversations that have made up pages and pages off pointless banter!!!

I CAN say from my experiences, being banned for talking shit on tgtt 3 times and once on here, spamming on tgtt and getting stupid post counts, not even worth it.

I agree with all thats been said here to I've been on a year now and you can see im hardly a post hound even though i visit here almost everyday i prefer to read about starlets and look at starlet pictures in the starlet threads to be honest, i think so do most other people...if im in the mood to look at some mindless banter or funny vids or pics theres a whole other section for that, maybe some ass whoopins in order?

I think topics are fine about other things, because you get to know each other better and chat about things.

But when someone starts a topic about something, but talks about the same thing in another one I think it's pointless.

Or if someone has replied to them on a topic, some people seem to reply to that person. Then put another seperate reply to others. Would just be better if people posted one reply.

I dunno, it's hard to put a limit on what you can reply to and talk about really.