PM replied :lol:

Got the GT and I fuycking love it :p

Goes really well fairplay, runs well but seems to vibrate a bit on idle when warm and experienced a bit of fuel cut on the way home (HKS actuator on the way)

Still more than happy and got it cheaper than the reduced price!!

Its stinking though :p may get pics later :lol:

What does it idle at? Should be around 900 mate. Oh enjoy fuel cut, its a right laugh! lol

I want pics NOW! :p

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GT looked nice today mate!

F*ck me i was surprised when i dropped my window down and seen Dale sitting in a Glanza V........

I cant tell you how freaky that was lol, hadnt seen him for months then bang, there he is in a freakin starlet! LOL

I must say, the GT looked cleaner than mine, love the wheels and all mate. :lol:

my hks on there lad, will be grand.... welcome to the silver side, best lot of the ep82s haha, silver gts look so awesome when clean, final speeds look like theyre covered in brake dust all the time though :lol:

x

p.s forgot to mention, youve got a sunroof lol .....'damn''

Its idles around 800rpm steering wheel and air filter shakes a bit, seems to have got a bit better though :)

Exhaust is blowing quite bad now though, caught the down pipe on a speed bump and it must of just got worse :lol: another job for the weekend

Oh and Meg I am not spending money on a knob so if you want to buy me it carry on :o

Rhys - my car was clearly stinking mate!! -_- and its because of my n/a Dale got a Glanza, blatez :(

Its idles around 800rpm steering wheel and air filter shakes a bit, seems to have got a bit better though -_-

Exhaust is blowing quite bad now though, caught the down pipe on a speed bump and it must of just got worse :) another job for the weekend

Oh and Meg I am not spending money on a knob so if you want to buy me it carry on :o

Rhys - my car was clearly stinking mate!! :lol: and its because of my n/a Dale got a Glanza, blatez :(

Might be idling too low, hence why the wheel is shaking. Had this on mine. Simply turn it up mate!

Cheers guys will give that a whirl she runs spot on otherwise minus the fuel cut but thats to be expected!!

@ Meg I can never win can I -_- its NOT going to be pink we had this discussion last night :lol:

JEBHEAD!!!!! I know where you live boy!!!!!! -_- . Get that car scrubbed one of you and get some pictures NOW!!!!!! :( .

Bourkey

Actually you dont... thats where my Dad lives..... neerrrr nerrr :):lol: