A litlle help?

Wondering if any of you could help

I was involved in a hit and run. basically i approached a junction and a joy rider (mostl likely) bumped into the back of me with his uninsured corsa, when i got out of the car and told him to pull over, he reversed and drove off, i took note of the number plate. rang the police they were of no help, went to the station before they do anything they want all my documents, now this happened in birmingham and i live in rotherham, so now i have to travel 200mile round trip just to present my documents so that the most likely do nothing in finding this guy, insurer wants £550 excess???

does anyone know where i stand?

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you were not hurt.

How bads the damage bud? £550 + £30 (petrol) + other costs..............may be better for you to get a price on repairing the damage before you go further. Or even if it needs repairing (depends what the car is etc old shed = leave it, if its not hanging off just drive it around)

Thats fucking bollocks mate B)

I would want a very good reason as to why the police cant help, and making you produce your documents isnt going to fucking help B)

Sorry mate, hope you can get it sorted, you shouldnt have to fork out the money especially as you have the car details, the more the police hold off the more likely they are to repair the damage B)

Nah the car seems ok, its my golf tdi, but il take it to my garage at the weekend, take the bumper off and see as its most likely boot gone in a bit.only thing was i was hurt slightly but the passengers where in pain more as my 70year old gran was with me, that what p****d me off

Jesus christ this sort of thing pisses me off big time!!!!!!! It happend to a car in front of me once. I flashed someone out of a side road, he smashed into the car in front and drove off. Wankers!!!!! :rolleyes::lol:

Right if you wanted i think i can get this sorted. If you had a claim through us we could sort out the injuries for you and your passengers but we could also sort out the car as well. We would have to go through something called the M.I.B. These deal with claims for people who have been hit by uninsured drivers. Before this we would make every attempt in tracking the other driver down. We are very good at this so if you want me to properly help email me at the email address in my sig.

Bourkey

I've just spoken to some solicitors and they want to take your claim on. PM me or email me asap with the following information

Full names of all the injured

Full addresses of all the injured

Contact numbers of all the injured

Full details of the accident

The numberplate of the car that hit you

Any pictures you may have

We have software to check if the driver is unsured and to find out where they live etc.

Bourkey

Thanks bourkey i know about the MIB very well, just wanted to get hold of the driver first, done all the checks to see if the car was insured which it wasnt, just got to get down to b'ham with my documents, then il give yu a ring and we can sort this out,

Thanks mate

No dont have a starlet yet, where have you seen it, you on about the advance model in wellgate

Its not an advanced or owt just a black Glanza, its on an N plate and has the plate mounted to the right also has a cut out for a fmic but it looked like there was no fmic the other day, has the 96 optional front lip too. See it all over Rotherham but never on here.