SOUTH WALES MEET 3!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sparky - Silver Quadlight, Gwent area

2. Vboi! - Glanza, Bridgend area

3. Rhys (southwales_tuner) - Black GT quadlight, Gwent area :lol:

I would have thought James (jimmy77) will come as well once a date is set. James get your butt on here matey, you work too much! LOL

Ok, ill pop down to a few of the places ive found and check them out again, ill try and find some back-up locations just incase we gotta make a mad dash again like last time.

Lighting is a must i think. And if its that white lighting...........happy days!!

1. Sparky (Meggy annoying i mean co driving :lol: )- Silver Quadlight, Gwent area

3. Rhys (southwales_tuner) - Black GT quadlight, Gwent area

4. glanzaturbo(kyle)- silver glanza - caerphilly

:D anymore and I will get you :):lol:

by the way just had PM on TGTT off spoonz and he wants to organise a South Wales vs South West meet, would be interesting -_-

Keep you all updated :o

Oh and a convoy to the TGTT trackday in March at Llandow, Cardiff if anyones going, I am :(

-_- anymore and I will get you :)

by the way just had PM on TGTT off spoonz and he wants to organise a South Wales vs South West meet, would be interesting

Keep you all updated

Oh and a convoy to the TGTT trackday in March at Llandow, Cardiff if anyones going, I am :lol:

u will not young man ! :(

aw brilliant :o another place your taking me :D il come along and look pretty :D woo..

=)

co

that makes three (four if he brings his other half)

thinks thats enough tbh :( Lmao !

drivethrough mcdonalds -_- ? of courseee

xo

*robot* system cannot.........take..........any more.........system............shut.........down..........cant cope............ERROR....ERR-RR-RROO--RRRR

cannot.....deal..........with.......t-t-t-the............megmeister...........or t-t-t-he........siobhan-ator.. complete system ffffaaaiiilll.

Sorry Rhys had to steal that my head is going :o:lol:

No worries Stevo actually maybe we can set the date for when Mikey is coming down? :)

Possibly mate, we were discussing the possibility of a run through Brecon as well. Dunno if you wanna incorporate it to the meet?

If we do it when Mikey is down, we might possibly get Geraint in his Paseo and Kyle in his Teg Type R there as well.

1. Sparky - Silver Quadlight, Gwent area

3. Rhys (southwales_tuner) - Black GT quadlight, Gwent area

4. glanzaturbo(kyle)- silver glanza - caerphilly

5. jam35 -silver glanza bridgend (TGTT)

Sounds good Stevo mate :lol: