uksc scottish meet and drive, knochill 25th of jan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il also bring some tubbys for you to look at :thumbsup:

mate ive had to do a big change of plan, I sold everything caus i got paid off, so unfortunatly i wont be taking one of you anymore, looks like my glanza's staying standard 4 now :p

I was working up aberdeen well just outside it i think lil place called Banchory Lovely lil town it was the people were really nice i cant remember much tho as we hit the pubs after work most nites lol but I do remember seen i glanza up there could it ov been anyone from here?

gary ,me and rory will be goin,prob in my gf's focus as my and rorys gt's are currently off the road.

i got a mate who lives in banchory,has a gt,will give him a text and see if he can make it too.

gary ,me and rory will be goin,prob in my gf's focus as my and rorys gt's are currently off the road.

i got a mate who lives in banchory,has a gt,will give him a text and see if he can make it too.

Sounds good, would have been good to have the two gt's here but o'well

See you there thou :lol:

Gary

Gary,

Its a shame, but beggers cant be choosers.

I can assure you it will be at Knockhill a few times this coming year though. :p

Rory

cool :(

Ive see your GT before im sure at crail? i was there with the red astra GTE mk2,

That will be at Knockhill and crail this year so probs see you there :lol:

Gary

Won't be there on Sunday with my car.. It got smashed tonight - its a total fucking mess!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT CRYING!!!!!!!! :lol::p:( the guy fucking drove off!!! Reckon we got the reg though.. Anyways i will probs still come (possibly be there with 'Dstille') so i hope you's will still welcome me even if i ain't in my Starlet :p:D

Won't be there on Sunday with my car.. It got smashed tonight - its a total fucking mess!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT CRYING!!!!!!!! :D:(:p the guy fucking drove off!!! Reckon we got the reg though.. Anyways i will probs still come (possibly be there with 'Dstille') so i hope you's will still welcome me even if i ain't in my Starlet :D:D

Awwww Nikki :p chin up ul av your lil car bak on the road in no time, atleast your not badly hurt thats the main thing cars can be fixed.

Ul b there on sunday wiv me defo :lol: ul b drivin ma glanza round the track lol am sure everyone there will welcome you n matter what you come in there all good guys on here. xx