right to say im slightly miffed off now would be an understatment. recently i bought a cam cover which i was going to get plated in my work place. i was told when buying the cover it was off a gt and the breather was in a differnet place but that it would be safe to run on a fte. i was going to take it to be plated today and thought id double check before it goes and compared the breather pipe sizes on my current one and the new one. and guess what they are differnt!

here are some pic's of the cover, what engine is it off?

13012009326.jpg

13012009327.jpg

could sombody please post up a pic of the correct cover so i can have a comparison.

ben

before i got one i asked rick bout running it with an n/a cover and he said it would only be ok as a temp messure because of the different size breather it would create more pressure in the case

from what i understand as there is a much higher pressure being produced in the head the smaller diamter breather in the 4EFE cant get rid of enough, which i guess could lead to bad things

i dont no too much so someone else might be able to explain more.