• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow few people from bolton. Am at uni there. But never see any starlets.. jus seen one so far. A white Glanza. Cant remember the guys name. But he's on the forum he said..

If am free am deffo in!

That was me buddy! Good to meet you! I was supposed to be coming down to this today with my mate who has a GT, his is off the road so he was gonna jump in with me but he didn't get back to me in time. How did it go?

That was me buddy! Good to meet you! I was supposed to be coming down to this today with my mate who has a GT, his is off the road so he was gonna jump in with me but he didn't get back to me in time. How did it go?

Hi mate.. yeh meet was good. Bit cold tho! lol.. U shud come down to the next one.. Yeh i was wondering if u were going to come, few guys from bolton were there.

@Dub! What u doing mate.. actually u may of made it.. with the power u got.lol.. one boost up the motorway. lol.

i missed the krispy kreme bit, someone decided to put a bollard in my way whilst driving! lol

Thanks to those that came back after :lol:

anyway - just orderd a new civic race rad, new silicone hosing to replace the fmic pipework that was crushed.

And the tracking, well thats way out due to the steering arm being bent....hopefully thats all the damage that i have done.

@ Dan - Glad everything is ok now. Just don't try and drift a roundabout again :). That text you sent Ben was mint. "Starlets don't drift" :lol:.

@ Dub - Nevermind there will be plenty more meets to come. Was a shameyou couldn't make it but like you said it wuld have been pointless coming up that late. Hudds next week though :wub:.

@ Markoos - Lost in a car park. Not even Bluebear has that skill :p.

Finally as Kelly has pointed out it looks like there is an ideal place to have future meets next to Krispy Kreme. Handy mainly due to the size of the car park and it is right next to the best donuts ever!!!! :p

Good to see you all :)

Bourkey

sorry kelly i didnt get any individual ones of yours. my bad.

you should of asked me wen i had my camera out and i would of done

and please call me tom haha

and mr critch ill call round yours sometime and bring my camera and stick them on your pc, having some major laptop issues atm