BORED? WANNA DRAG RACE GAME?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol shame i just upgrade... running

411.48 BHP @7900

311.98 FTLB@5600

im running insane boost lol got 38 PSI!!!!!!

wot car u got that with??!!! dats sum healthy power im on 341.74bhp!

and yes i have nearly blew up the engine haha

integra mate... stil got the 1.8 DOHC engine as well

cn afford a new car, they are like £40k for a decent one... so fuck that!

just the standard block? not bored out or that??

kudos to you mate dats awsum going :surrender:

note to self: get 450bhp to beat jay haha :surrender:

LOL...

I am @ 200 hp @ the moment..

can't handle the 2nd tournament yet... but getting money for more upgrades... :surrender:

1. GTRjay - 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. Oopsaaa - p15tle ( changd name)

3. Roscoc - Glanza_Love

4. sfc9000 - STEVO9000

5. RicoW - RicoW

just messed around with the tuning on my teggy, and its gone from 411, to 512bhp and 402 ftlb!!!!! miiint

512bhp will you behave lol!!! i dont no how to add folk and erm bad news car just went POP!!!

i nd lyk 2.3k to fix and only have 1.1k ehhhh

how u do tune/ muck about with ure car?? is it in the garage

cheers pete

Ok IGNORE THE ABOVE!!!

I HAVE CREATED UKSC TEAM!!!!! JOIN!! USSSS!!!!!!

Go to viewer.. click Teams...

Type.. "UKSC" .. click it to join.. in the message box saying Roscoc got me to join... then youll be accepted!!!!!!!!!

512bhp will you behave lol!!! i dont no how to add folk and erm bad news car just went POP!!!

i nd lyk 2.3k to fix and only have 1.1k ehhhh

how u do tune/ muck about with ure car?? is it in the garage

cheers pete

alrite pete

its all about knowledge, trial and error. and lots of cash! go to parts, switch and change them, try different set ups, keep going to the dyno and checking what youve done!

if you click on the thing that says NIM at the top of the page, then click on requests, u shall see all the people who have requested to be ure friend. just click accept. this enables you to use an MSN type messenger and allows you to see who is online at any time.

let me know if u need more help!!

lol, I keep on about 231 bhp :surrender:

almost got everything 1 the first shop, but really don't know about the ideal setup :surrender:

and still can't handle the 2nd tournament, so earning money goes quit slow...

im ep91228 and my car is standard i have no money am shit at tournaments and i am doomed!!

in the toreno shop u can buy some stuff for 1 dollar each, when u finished the tutorial in the beginnen, u should have 100 quid...

hope that helps mate :surrender:

I am @ 200 hp @ the moment..

can't handle the 2nd tournament yet... but getting money for more upgrades... :p

1. GTRjay - 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. Slap on a hybrid - p15tle ( changd name again lol)

3. Roscoc - Glanza_Love

4. sfc9000 - STEVO9000

5. RicoW - RicoW

yup chand name again startin from scratch so ere we gooooo!! :lol:

1 down point from 11'seconds back to 15+ second quaters aint great tbh :p

JAy i think your problem is using low comp pistons you fool... its a high pressured turbo your using try a high comp set of pistons.. should be fine.. also.. i noticed that i used the standard FPR.. its more power giving but becareful it only nice to certain setups.. also i advise you buy a fuel flow meter.. that will let you know how your fueling is!!.. also watch your valves and valve springs!

JAy i think your problem is using low comp pistons you fool... its a high pressured turbo your using try a high comp set of pistons.. should be fine.. also.. i noticed that i used the standard FPR.. its more power giving but becareful it only nice to certain setups.. also i advise you buy a fuel flow meter.. that will let you know how your fueling is!!.. also watch your valves and valve springs!

lol sureley the idea is to lower compression in the engine to take stress off it, then roll on the high psi from the turbo.... if u put high compression pistons on yeah it will increase horse power but decrease reliability wnt it?

got every fuelin mod available, its the fact that its 38psi which is nearly 3 bar from a 1.8 i think lol