BORED? WANNA DRAG RACE GAME?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol its mint int it?! im GTRjay lol i got a teggy as well, i had it to 174bhp, but in my quest for fitting a turbo ive gone and got it to 165bhp, and the turbo still isnt fitted yet. i have no idea how or why it hasnt yet been fitted. reckons i need more parts. ive got everything i can think of and its realy winding me up now.

whats ure best time? ive got a 14.92 when i was at 174bhp, but now im on the lower power, im only managing 15.30 ish. so annoying now and yeah i know what you mean about the gettin whopped all the time. its only n00bs or mates that i have beaten... and there are some proper fuckers on there, like racing you for money a few times and loosing on purpose, then racing you for more cash and caining you.

got about 3.5 grand atm, cnt realy do anything else to my engine, cuz this turbo is a barrrrst

i love it man got a turbo'd teggy lol!!!

im hitting late 13's early 14's

201.17 hp @ 7900 rpm

157.72 ft-lbs @ 5900 rpm

also for the note... to get the turbo you need to buy the parts.. its like real life..

go to your garage.. then parts then click the turbo and click install it will tell you what you still need as it wont be marked blue!!

i love it man got a turbo'd teggy lol!!!

im hitting late 13's early 14's

201.17 hp @ 7900 rpm

157.72 ft-lbs @ 5900 rpm

also for the note... to get the turbo you need to buy the parts.. its like real life..

go to your garage.. then parts then click the turbo and click install it will tell you what you still need as it wont be marked blue!!

lol my teggy is running 235bhp and 189ftlb! its best time is 13.39! but average 13.5-6!

just this second had engine warning light come on! says ive got to replace a conecting rod, one of the valves is worn, head gasket is thin, and block is worn! guna cost me 1.5k to fix, and i have 200 dollars left as i just spent loads on a 20 psi turbo!

lol yeah this game is mint, was like WTF this is free?!! proper detailed engine tuning as well, like ratios and rr setups and airflow setings, boost controlers ect!! mint! and its the same as real life, e.g low compresion pistons on an N/A will decrease power, same as a 5psi turbo doesnt need a 4"bore pipework exhaust!!! quite acurate as well!

put ure user names on list below, then add it to the NIM so you can keep track of who is on and where so we can hook up and race!!

Username/ uksc username

1. GTRjay - 200sx-Starlet-Jay

how do u make money in this game?? ive stil got standar car and no cash??

go to race track, go on tournements, think its third down, then click the first race. its a $50 per win, then $500 bonus for winning... dead easy mate.

5 races = $750. just repeat and repeat until ure car is elite enuf to go to the next level of tournaments!

get that darn ya

Username/ uksc username

1. GTRjay - 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. Oopsaaa - p15tle ( changd name)

3. Roscoc - Glanza_Love

oh by the way thnx jay nw im addicted haha :surrender:

teg is @ 273.22 bhp :surrender:

lol everyone check ure NIM's lol, i should have added u all on there... see ya on the strip!

p15tle, lol im addicted to... YOUR WELCOME!

gunna have to open up a NITTO ANONYMOUS rehab thread soon!!

Haha i am mate quater to 5 i went to bed last nyt after playing this :surrender: !!

dont you know it lol by haf 11 i'll have 300bhp...oopsaaaa!!! :surrender: