Some **** just hit my car

what a lovely night out, been for a meal got home parked up got in bed and heard a bang, got up to see a focus rolling away and the guy getting out, checked his car and walk away,

i flew outside to notice my headlight pushed in and the bonnet bent, my neigbours came out because they had heard something, and seen the guy walking away, so i got my torch and start to ring the police because we didn't know where the guy had gone, as i was stood in my dressing gown on the phone tthe guy came out to talk to me and then totally denied going near my car, even tho he was seen. afew arguments later and he's aggreed to wait and see how much it will cost to fix, and then decide if he wants to pay cash or go through the insureance.

The bloody fool tried saying i'd done it and not noticed, i would of had to hit something square on to get the damage there and as you know i've just bought the car so i can assure it wasn't there early today.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

Bloody kids in daddys car just p*S* me off.

whatever you do, dont accept the cash, go through the insurance, once he finds out how much it will cost in cash, he will deny ever doing it, get your camera, take fotos of your car, and his car ASAP, before he wipes off your paint from his car.....

Hes tried deniying it once he will do it again, thats whats happened to me...

get the police out, because he could be pissed, on drugs etc.... and make sure you get the witneses to confess to the police everything they saw, make sure the guy knows you have witnesses ok.

Speak to him tommorow and get his insurance details, if he refuses, fone the fuzz.

good luck

There are some c***s out there. Two of my neighbours have been hit and run. And a third almost had the same thing happen except the pi**ed bloke hit the car so hard he was stumbling as he tried to run (and the neighbour just got hold of him).

Treat people as you'd like to be treated and there'd be no problems!

Don't waste your time calling the police. They only get involved in car accidents if some one has been injured.

Phone your insurance company and report the accident, give them his reg and they will find out his insurance details.

Also as said, take photos of both cars.

Thats terrible mate but at least you have spoke to the guy and got his details etc

If it was Daddy's car and he denied it that could mean he is uninsured on it so becareful

Hope it gets sorted ASAP!!