Manchester gathering

What a day :surrender:. Well i didn't get the arty photos i wanted originally due to every place i wanted to go was full of people or just a crap location. But we did have a good drive and a good laugh which was the main thing. We ended up in a Morrisons car park before scoffing some food. The weather was very good all day as well. It started raining as soon as i got into my house at the end of the day :surrender:.

Anyway less talking more pictures :surrender:.

DSCF2167.jpg

DSCF2166.jpg

DSCF2165.jpg

DSCF2164.jpg

DSCF2163.jpg

DSCF2162.jpg

DSCF2161.jpg

DSCF2160.jpg

DSCF2159.jpg

DSCF2158.jpg

DSCF2157.jpg

DSCF2156.jpg

DSCF2155.jpg

DSCF2154.jpg

DSCF2153.jpg

DSCF2152.jpg

DSCF2151.jpg

DSCF2150.jpg

Bourkey

Exceeeelllennntt meet was looking forward to a long drive for ages, that road was amazing!....it was nice meeting you lads hope you got home ok? :surrender:

@ bloo lol thanks buddy thank god i had it, it was fookin freezing!

@ bourkey, are you going to get a clay kit?? (you seen the diff it made to bob, n tht was just a quick once over)

@ dub....thats the first green starlet i saw before finding the site, it was a pleasure seeing it in the flesh its a real credit to you now wash it on a regular basis!!

Raje came down from Scotland to see a mate so i told him to pop over and then we decided to make a gathering out of it :lol:.

Nobody came out to complain and we were all at the back anyway. We did take a lot of space up though :p.

Bourkey

Raje came down from Scotland to see a mate so i told him to pop over and then we decided to make a gathering out of it :lol: .

Nobody came out to complain and we were all at the back anyway. We did take a lot of space up though :p .

Bourkey

i asked you if you wanted a meet!

was a good day, and sam, that mud was from 2 separate countries and was collected over 400 miles...

have to say i was impressed with boss valeting... much better than the shitty place here

by the way dub... that button ohh my god!!!