haha uwwwww engine internals

they look a lot more complicated than they are

but you have got to know what youre doing

my neighbour does mine as im still learning things lol

have you got anyone who can help you with it

once i find out what the parts are and where they go i'll be fine, lol. just posted this on this forum and the gt turbo forum with little reply. the head on my car at the mo has a crack so ive got a replacement head and gasket set, just dont know what half the parts are, lol.

If you dont know leave it alone and get someone who knows and learn by watching them this time round. Have you a complete secondhand head with valves cams and seals if so you'll be able to copy that. Valve stem oil seals are easy put on but easy to bust and you wont know you done it til engine is running and blue smoke pumpin out the exhaust. Get the haynes manual for a 93-99 corolla it covers the 4efe engine and that'll help you learn. Stick new head on and play with the cracked one, I cracked mine over christmas on the 5e and replaced it with turbo head this week.

Best advive go to mechanic, dont listen to children online offering advice and be safe in the knowledge that you can blame the mechnic when he busts the stem seals and has to strip the head again. Oh and whilst heads off push out the pistons and check rings and bearings i didnt and had to take head straight off again buy another gasket etc.