Makes me laugh every time i see it, i remember your quote from another topic "i used an aftermarket spoiler, plus a shelf from my bedroom, plus some drainpipe and some LED's - then tonnes of filler.."

LOL too much power.... if i+idrees can control a starlet or rs turbo at 17 you surly can control a corsa lmao

Idrees know you've started compairing yourself to him?! who next? Lewis Hamilton? Richard Burns? Ken Block? :surrender:

too late, i wrote it off a week after the conversion, too much power for a 17 yr old haha not, got hit by a police car

Respect mate 1) for writing off a corsa thats a good thing and 2) Hitting a police car.That is really doing your bit haha nice one

Makes me laugh every time i see it, i remember your quote from another topic "i used an aftermarket spoiler, plus a shelf from my bedroom, plus some drainpipe and some LED's - then tonnes of filler.."

again respect mate mays well use what you can haha

haha, i was abused lol,well im into sleepers now so i wont ebarass u guys with a chavtastic starlet lol

Sleepers all the way.A lad i knows dropped a 3.0 V6 Omega engine in a Corsa its fukin mad as fook the world spins so much faster when hes driving.Plus hes got a 2.5l Cavalier engine in THE SHITTEST nova I've ever seen.Theres a video on you tube of him somewhere creamind a Porsche in it haha

It aint just me then :lol:

No it isn't mate i hate the bags of crap with a passion lol

ohh my god!! im now seeing the pic of that corsa how shite does that thing look? are your eye balls sticking out your nut due to the amount of E's and charlie youve been taken.. cus youd need to be on shit to drive that thing lmao