In the starlet parts for sale section i reccon it should be broken down into categories like the technical section. E.g.

• Electrical
  • Engine
  • Body
  • ect............

Its just that when i look through at parts and i want to find them it takes a while sometimes. I think this would make it quicker and easier to find parts that people want to buy!

What do people think??

Regards Johny

But people that are trying to sell things like me, if they are not looked at or bumped up to the top then they get pushed down and onto another page, then no one looks at it! Its just kind of annoying. Where as if you put it into categories then people will still hunt through like yourself and find those bargains even easier! You would be able to keep your eye on them aswell!

because i know for a fact that when the sale item gets put onto the 2nd page then it would hardly get viewed! Where as at the top of page 1 is where most people view the items!

nice input but im afraid its not going to happen.

the forsale section is one of the most active parts of the forum, doing what you suggested would just lead to more work for mods moving posts aswell as breaking up the flow of that section.

most people would have the same views as cragle

It would be nice but then what about people who are selling ALOT of things? They would have to post things in individual topics in the different subforums...

You could call a section 'miscellanius' or 'breaking starlet' or 'multiple parts sale' or something along those lines! Or just put them in individually, obviously depending on how much you are selling.

Imo i think it would work great!