noooooooo OPEN

Yo toby

Went on the site today still not open

I need parts

any idea when your re-opening mate i know your shut to get caught up and your extremely busy just wondering how long buddy my wallets too heavy and your the guy to empty it for me haha

cheers boy

Toytuning have closed down so they dont get in-undated with orders.

they slipped behind over the christmas period so in order to get these orders sorted and sent off, they needed to stop others coming through to cause more delay and more fury.

Good on Toby for doing that, as most traders would of just let it accumilate and make things fall back.

They should be up to scratch soon as its been closed for a while now, so maybe in a week or so it will be back up and running smoothly. (dont hold me to that though, could take longer)

Hey guys,

Yeah we should be open first week of Jan, pretty much up to date now and it won't happen again I am now no longer on the spanners at all, just keyboards!

We are just making changes to the website you are going to LOVE the new features, we will be on fire this year.

As Dave said OEM will be okay from Toyota, the ACL are the normal series (they don't do the race serise for our engine) they are just cheaper than OEM! We have 350bhp Starlets out there on OEM and ACL without issue. In fact we have 600bhp GT4's out there on OEM bearnigs, testiment to the qaulity of Toyota parts!

If anyone has any questions just get in contact :lol:

Cheers

T