my day at college!omg

lol, usual day at college right? Nope, well first of all i had to refit a head onto a fiat brava(lancia based unit with the camshafts mounted into the cylnder heads-x2) so was doin that and i heard this WANK!! corsa sri pull round the corner( ive seen it before like a year or so ago)

so its knocking its tits off and instantly i know its bottom end and just fucked, we did a check all over it inc mot checks and heres whats wrong with it

its a 1994 corsa sri in home sprayed diy black, has courntey wheels and is decked, has 2 odd wheels too,tinted lights, tints and skirts and gsi spoiler etc

passed its mot on 12/11/2008!!

Camshaft welded together after 2 valves

compression low on 3 cylnders 120psi dry test and 160 on one

headgasket pourus

shell bearings very worn

sump gasket non existant

major play in n/s/r wheel bearing

2 alloy wheels buckeled

rear handbrake assembly not complete

cut springs

leaking front shock

cv boots perished and bodged with duck tape and cable ties

rubber bushes sevierly perished

drivers seat not securly mounted, 1 bolt holding in

steering coloum major play

steering boss major play

gearlinkage selector broken

handbrake mechanism not securly fastened

window tints over 75% all round exc windscreen

sunstrip over 10"

rear light lenses heavily tinted

rear light earth majory corroded

previous accident damage o/s/f and o/s/r chassis leg,poor welding

previous weld on n/s/f foot well

rear number plate light not effiecent

rear number plate illegal

tyres under 50% of tread

headlight n/s/f not secure

ETC ETC

few more bits and pieceslike exhaust section held together with speaker cable and jubilee clips

believe it or not the lads only 17 and has had the car 1 year and hasnt a clue lmfao, he says he wants it repairingbut the list is endless

GOOD side tho

I FOUND A TD05 16G ON A WORK BENCH!!!! and im gonna rob it on thursday if its still there

It wasnt the dude who owned the car driving was a twat who i hate in my course, he thinks he knows so much about VAG's he doesnt even think that fuckin 2.9 vr6's exist!!! ive owned more vws than him LoL...other than him everyone else is spafe yO... he recons insurance doesnt change until your 21 too and that my starlets shit because its a 1.3 and wont be able to hold 1 bar on stock turbo lmfao

The lad who owned the car came in with his mate and mummy later in the day and was named and shamed by my tutor, ohh my god!! his face went red lmfao and his mum was disgusted, his mum wanted to scrap it, best thing for it.

and you are trying to sell your car TinTin :thumbsup:

sounds like a great corsa, il buy it for £3.99 incl delivery, oh, il give him a cadburys flake too.

Why rip yourself off? A flake has more bhp than a Corsa.