*** eBay - Last remaining bargain items going up - Please see our eBay shop ***

Hi all,

Today I will be putting some of the last remaining demo car items and misc items on eBay. I put the demo car shell with FIA weld in cage and various other bits last night.

Everything is available at huge discounts so don't miss out as their are some nice bargains to be had. Any questions please let us know:

Toy Tuning Ltd eBay Shop

Thanks,

T

Sorry, this shop does not exist.

To find what you want, browse all shops.

Interested in selling? Open your own eBay shop .

About eBay | Announcements | Safety Centre | Partner Centre | VeRO Protecting IP | Policies | Feedback Forum | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

eBay official time

Fixed now guys :lol:

I just copied the link from TGTT must use different link code.

As soon as the weather calms down I will take pictures of the rest. Have quite a few cool items left including Greddy Oil Cooler with relocation kit brand new, fitted to car but not used, Blitz 3 gauge Glanza central dash holder (very rare), GT front bumper with carbon canards, TRD quickshift, GT stock seats, WL Panhard rod, WL front ARB, WL Rear ARB etc etc

All are going up for auction no buy it now but bargain prices to help with the sales

Thanks,

T

Fixed now guys :lol:

I just copied the link from TGTT must use different link code.

As soon as the weather calms down I will take pictures of the rest. Have quite a few cool items left including Greddy Oil Cooler with relocation kit brand new, fitted to car but not used, Blitz 3 gauge Glanza central dash holder (very rare), GT front bumper with carbon canards, TRD quickshift, GT stock seats, WL Panhard rod, WL front ARB, WL Rear ARB etc etc

All are going up for auction no buy it now but bargain prices to help with the sales

Thanks,

T

Alright T,

I'm interested in the Greddy oil cooler with relocation bits, PM me a price please

Cheers

Nath

Hi Nath,

I would love too but people keep asking for a buy it now price and we keeping saying no it just wouldn't be fair on the others. You are a really good customer of ours so hope your not annoyed just if we allowed one then we should let the others as well and have had loads of people asking it's just causes agro for us.. We only sold the block/head/quaife gaerbox box to someone off ebay as the chap paid good money and bought it all in bulk, it was better that one person did as it was all built to be one.

Sorry bud,

T

@ Ben - I know the Blitz Dash Holder is really rare found it at Kevins and he didn't want it anymore. Only a few watchers so you may be able to get it cheap :(

@ Cal - It's all auction bud if that's okay we won't be selling any of it buy now as too many people ask and it creates agro if we sell to one and not the other, hope that's understandable.

I put loads more on yesterday and more going on today.

Thanks,

T

Toby mate can you send me some info/prices on all the whiteline products your putting up for sale?

You know my email address - tundra_assault@hotmail.com

Im currently sorting out that sh*t with paypal/hsbc so will be paying you asap for the Livesport's kit :(

Thanks again mate, will keep in touch.