What is the difference between a Starlet GT & a Glanza?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is that threads like this are taken the right way here, IE: simple banter not full on i'm gonna kill you because you don't like my car stuff that tends to happen there on occasions. :(

The difference is that threads like this are taken the right way here, IE: simple banter not full on i'm gonna kill you because you don't like my car stuff that tends to happen there on occasions. :)

haha :( yer so true!!! .. but on about celica's up in a uksc forum hell boy ama busta cap up in your ass :)

it's because on here everyone understands that Glanzas are too slow to catch GT's for anyone to be killed! :D

i beg to differ :) , your a girl.. so you drive like one thats how no one gets hurt in your pimped out shoe box :)

where as a glanza has nothing to hide we are fat but can go like fkkkkk :(

Since i've had 3 GT's in my possesion over the years i am entitled to post about GT4's on here. :(

:D ill give you that lol

i beg to differ :D , your a girl.. so you drive like one thats how no one gets hurt in your pimped out shoe box :)

where as a glanza has nothing to hide we are fat but can go like fkkkkk :)

.... i think my Evo might be a tad heavier then your Micra Turbo :(:(

.... i think my Evo might be a tad heavier then your Micra Turbo :(:)

lmfao

glanzas are fat tbh, mark i.e night spirit weighed one weighing 950kg when a gt is what 830?860?

power to weight yO