What is the difference between a Starlet GT & a Glanza?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spelt differently

:( god i love you andi hahahahahaha!

Yeah i was told the gt is cheaper to insure, is it by much? i just prefer the look of the glanza so much more than the GT. No offence to anyone.

Cheaper to insure yeh but not by much.. glanza's win all the way there little fatness is just cute..

Glanza's are for girls, GT's for boys.

(Runs to the woods never to return)

You just keep runin guy :(

No mate, only the late ones. ABS on the Starlets is cave like better without when running huge power. If stock for stock then it will be slightly better.

I'm sure Toyota slipped them a twenty to let it come out on top, they wouldn't want the old model to beat the new one would they think about it

You can tell how the GT driver is driving very wet like. Regardless same car just one looks like a Micra and one looks agressive. Don't get me wrong love them both, have both

(Runs to the woods again this time not coming back)

My car has ABS :D

As i've said before......Glanza's are for puffs and girls!

Real men drive GT's

:( well wtf you got one for you should be driving a V you woman!!!! :D

YOU AINT A MAN! you own a celi.. lets talk serious here haha!! your like a gay bob the builder :)

Just to show how slow you Glanza drivers are.......That was sold last year around Feb time :harhar: :)

Goes to show it aint just the cars that are slower ........it's the drivers too! :D:D:) ;)