back end kicking out

Are you still on standard suspension Jimmy?

If so then you will have no control over the hardness of your rear suspension.

If on standard, to remedy the slidy tail end invest in a rear strut brace and rear anti roll bar.

That WILL sort out the problem and make the rear much more sturdier.

If on aftermarket shocks and springs or coilovers they may have damping adjustment on them which you can set to be a bit softer.

Please tell us more about your current setup, then we will be able to help you more.

Are you still on standard suspension Jimmy?

If so then you will have no control over the hardness of your rear suspension.

If on standard, to remedy the slidy tail end invest in a rear strut brace and rear anti roll bar.

That WILL sort out the problem and make the rear much more sturdier.

If on aftermarket shocks and springs or coilovers they may have damping adjustment on them which you can set to be a bit softer.

Please tell us more about your current setup, then we will be able to help you more.

ive got blue spec c suspension and springs , should i still invest in the rear strut brace and the anti roll bar? if so which is the best 1? i heard whiteline and tein are very good what are you thoughts? dont want this to keep happening cnt afford the new boxers every time i drive the car lol

Had this problem with my GT. Even crashed because of it! Had crappy budget tyres on the rear and fitting a rear strut brace actually made it worse! (No rear ARB)

In the wet/damp it was quite silly. I put it down to shit tyres so bought some Proxes T1-R's and that has sorted it out! Must've just been down to proper bad tyres, very light rear and the extra rigidity of the strut brace? Dunno, but it was scary at times...but a bit fun when exiting roundabouts! haha

• 4 weeks later...