basically im planning on fitting some paseo clocks into my sportif, ive had a look at the guide on here but the guys origional clocks already had a rev gauge were mine does not, so i just wanted to know if i follow the guide on here will that be ok??? or could i not just plug them straight in? probally not!?? also any problems to look out for?

also my origional clocks dont have a fuel light so when i wire up the paseo clocks will the fuel light work???

thanks Dean

i put the sr ones into my sportif.. the petrol light doesn't work. :( my rev counter worked without re-wiring. Apparently some work straight away. However paseo dials needs to have wiring changed i think.. am sure someone will know..

tbh i already have an aftermarket rev gauge plus i dont really do silly speeds anyway the only reason i got them is cus they light up beter and hoping to wire them up so i gota fuel light. plus my car dont have non of that high low boost button it runs high boost constant! :( . if i change them again il get a digi dash....