td04 starlet on 14s=tyres?

hybrid grant was running 14s on his 351bhp starlet and it didnt seem any worse than what i would expect he did have a quaife however. There is no benefit to it though so i would run 15/16s just for stability really and yes you will be more prone to torque steer as a TD04 coming on boost is alot more violent than a hybrid.

goldenvtr is a good dragger tho...he has experience and managed a 14.4 on a standard car. I can only think of a few others who have done that. it don't think there is any chance your going to do a 12...

set what as mate? itll be at 1.2 bar constantly through the stock ecu, going to run apexi safc with a gtr fuel pump and fpr and innovite lc1 wideband, power wont drop off on a td04 ... if my hybrid didnt a td04 wont spesh running only 1.2 bar, the actuator spring is so tight

im going to get slicks for the front wheels also for 1/4 mile, i want to get into low 13s/high 12s if possible with good launch and practice , i dont know what size, i was thinking 13-14" shitty alloys with very soft slicks running 15psi in them?

dan i.e goldenvtr ran a 13.309 on 15" watanabes with road tyres, td04 at 1.2 bar with out an lsd, hopefully on 14-16" front wheels with slicks and low tyre pressure should get me into low 13s or high 12s, also il have all interior in car