Fog light dangling - Urgent info needed

Hello all

I've just noticed that the fog light which should be screwed to underneath the bumper on the Glanza V is dangling. I've tried to stick it back on with various types of sticky stuff including double sided tape and velcro temporarily but with no luck at all.

It must've happened on this mornings commute to work. What can i do as i don't want to leave it dangling and i finish work at 5:00pm.

Please reply asap.

Many thanks

well you'll need it for mot, but alot of people remove them untill then, so you could just cut the wires to it and insulate them for now, and just remove it?

hi mate

what can i use to cut the wires as its seems fairly thick and strong, i only have scissors with me in the office lol. In terms of insulation what can i use?

Also what about getting an electric as won't it need disconnecting from the mains?

Thanks

Hello all

I know i mentioned this a bit earlier, but have a few queries

How do i get to take the wire out, what will i need to remove to get to it and how easy it?

What tools do i need?

How much of a job is it? I don't want to end up going to a garage and getting charged £?? for it.

Is there any chance of getting electricuted (health and safety matter)

I've been told i can use cable ties, but what i can't find anything near the rear exhaust to tie it around?

Thanks

Ady

Hello all

Sorry if its posted in the wrong section but i was unsure on what section it should go in

Anyway where can i cable tie my dangling fog light (as mentioned before) it is just to the right hand side of the exhaust and was originally attached to underneath the rear bumper.

I can't seem to find anything i can cable tie it to as i've had a look underneath.

Information with any pics would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks