glanza headlights into starlet sr

yea thats right buddy.....you would only have to modify the bumper and bonnet to fit..the wings and indicators are the same...

its somethin i have thought about alot...fitting those olights to a standard starlet..i have never seen anyone do it yet and would not have a clue what they would look like.

you cant mod the bonnet or else it will be weaker, look like crap and there is no point when the glanza bonnet is a bolt on...

As for the bumper, you can alsways mod a bumpter like the sr version but it wont look as good as the glanza bar. Trust me, i have thought about it and went the easiest least painful route... the complete glanza conversion.

As for the rear bar, i would suggest you preplace it aswell as they seat lower and more outward which looks meaner, and better.

Also, the skirts are a must :huh:

Ivan

not gonna bother if it involves chaning panels

my intended mods are ,

sump guard, new str8 through exhaust, corolla gti-16 interior fitted and full interior retrim, engine dress up like rocker cover + top of manifold painted, then change a few hoses in engine bay and get trd bits like oil cover and radiator cover

:huh:

• 1 month later...