Looking at this. What do you lot think of it ?

Would be interested in that one if I were you.

Its a reasonable price, most likely just priced under £3000 to shift it - times like now are hard for alot of people.

Would bag myself a bargain if I were you, make sure you test drive it and read the reviews on pros and cons about the Glanza - and what to look out for when buying them :D

Looks tidy but have ot agree with Cal there is more bargains about but won't be as mint. depends what you want. I paid less than 2300 and got a starlet that needs a little bit of work but means i can put my own touch on it. whereas you can pay a bit more get something mint that doesnt need playing with. It's totally personal preference. :D

If this is as clean as the ad would suggest this is a bargain!!!!

If this drives ok and everything else if fine with it then i say BUY BUY BUY!!!

Take advantage of the worlds current situation! I've been on the hunt for a decent EP82 for the past 2 months and after going to look at 12 already i can't find anything up to the kind of condition i want!!!

£2900.... Take him £2700 and you'll be laughin all the way home in a sweet ass little V!!!

£2300 for a Grade 4+ Glanza V import and a manual? Someone on Crack???