What to do with a spent car?

Hey guys, I was wondering what I should do with my car come the dreaded MOT time. Fairly certain it won't pass due to damaged sill and blowing mani. What's the best way of disposing of it? Breaking? Straight to scrappy?

Cheers guys, I'm going to be heartbroken, I love this car...

matty you dont understand how rare that ep is...

mike i seriously sugest, taking it into its MOT and hope its nothing major, even if it does fail on the sill repair it-filler and some black paint) and take it somewhere else... i doubt it will fail though

The manifold leak is nothing, 6 bolts holding on your manifold mate, gaskets £15 from toyota i think, simple swap over. wont be much to sort, if you want rid seriously PLEASE contact me first, as il have the car off you

Cheers for the replies guys, and Call. I know it's a rare EP, but it can be a pain sometime. Errrm, the sill isn't in a good way. And being a student I'm not exactly cash rich... Door doesn't leak though, any suggestions? Manifolds blowing and the sills dented, how much would I get for it?

Cheers again.

Isn`t it usually if theres rust + risk of getting hurt etc where they advise/fail?

i cant see any rust/holes....and as for the rear qtr knock it out n fill it gal did a fine job on his ladybird.

I'm POSSIBLY also interested lol... how much?

But then again I'm fussy with things like this, don't fancy a car that's been damaged but still... 4WD is win.

edit - hang on this IS 4wd isn't it or am I thinking of the wrong car lol ?

I'm POSSIBLY also interested lol... how much?

But then again I'm fussy with things like this, don't fancy a car that's been damaged but still... 4WD is win.

edit - hang on this IS 4wd isn't it or am I thinking of the wrong car lol ?

Nah bud, ordinary 2wd here. Looks like the 4wd though, sorry to disappoint like though.

rather have 2wd... 4wd is for girls what ever car it is

You say you have trouble with traction yet you don't like 4WD?

I'm not the biggest fan of it either but 4WD with a 4EFTE in a lightweight shell i.e. a Starlet is a recipe for a pocket rocket.

Take it to a bodyshop, get them to beat out the sil.. im sure you can poke the bigger part of it out from the inside mate.. if that fails, wooden block exterior, rubber mallet interior.. then filler over any dimples.