saying that... id love blue/red carpet in my gt, would it be hard to cut though? i have a steam cleaner so could make it fit good...Mmm youve got ideas flowing now lol

use a stanley knife lol and youdneed to find some carpet with a decent backing that would stretch and somthing with a decent pile that wouldnt ware:-?

i was thinkin of a r5 turbo carpet theyr red, but i dont want a tatty old carpet lol

im gonna go up to a manfactors in glasgow 2moz i have an account with them ill see if i can find anythin. carpets only come 4 mtr wide so ther will be plenty left if i get some lol

• 1 month later...

here they are looks ok i think, it was an absolute nightmare! since i took these pics I've replaced the drivers footwell because i made a boo boo lol the raised part that the seat rails bolt on to was a nightmare to cover so i just painted them black u can hardly see them that also means i can replace footwells when ever i want because i have a lot of the carpet left, think ill do my boot next lol

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

that's a bit better, cant say red and grey go particularly well but if you changed the front seats i think it would look pretty awesome.

a big well done anyway mate always good to do something different :)

if i had the time or money i would love to change my carpet in my car it's a bit tatty

make the pics bigger cant see it very well looks good none the less just need some red ek9 recaro's lol

u wanna buy me some lol.

im thinking of getting the standard seats retrimed for now I've got some red bucket seats but theyre fixed back and i have a baby so the car seat doesnt fit in them or go into the back lol

that's a bit better, cant say red and grey go particularly well but if you changed the front seats i think it would look pretty awesome.

a big well done anyway mate always good to do something different :)

if i had the time or money i would love to change my carpet in my car it's a bit tatty

I've been fitting carpets day in day out for 6 years mate and i struggled with this, its an absolute nightmare i dont think id do it again far too hard lol