car wont go into gear!

been happening on and off now when i go into 3rd it wont go in and have to give it a wiggle and it eventually goes in.

same thing happens now with 2nd gear and dont know what to do. am guessing its to do with the selector itself but

has anyone had similiar issues with theres and how they solved it. mines an n/a if it makes a difference.

any help appreciated

sam

I don't have this problem on my N/A but sometimes it wont go into reverse you have to put your foot on the clutch go back to neutral, foot off, back on, then into reverse.

Also with this gearbox I find that if you fanny around with it and try to be too gentle with it then it wont go in gear, you have to give it some force, not ramming it in but give it some good amount of force and it goes in easily and smoothly.

I love the gearboxes on these cars, no spongey nonsense, just a nice clunk each time you change gear.

cheers for the response yer i also have the same trouble with reverse but it does crunch so. yer sometimes u have to give it a bit of a push but i mean im not a small guy by any means and when it dont wana go in...it wont but im gonna try new selector but if not new gearbox time o yey... more money lol

thanks for the help anyways guys.

sam