lowering springs

loads of people do it (i have coilover though lol) it's not bad but will sacrifice the longevity of the shocks... they might last years or they might only last a couple of months depends on the condition of the shocks

you wont find any springs that's go lower then 40mm on a starlet, teins say 55mm or something like that but i isn't anywhere near that low.

i would say do it and then when your shocks go buy some uprated ones

Hi there i have Tein springs on standard shocks i dont think it will be good for the long run not shore on that, but they been fine for the time being however i will be eventally change the shocks.

Craig

Hi Craig them are the springs i was thinking of getting do they lower the car much?

Mel

loads of people do it (i have coilover though lol) it's not bad but will sacrifice the longevity of the shocks... they might last years or they might only last a couple of months depends on the condition of the shocks

you wont find any springs that's go lower then 40mm on a starlet, teins say 55mm or something like that but i isn't anywhere near that low.

i would say do it and then when your shocks go buy some uprated ones

Hi My glanza has only done 28000 miles so shocks seem good just want to lower a bit. :thumbsup:

They werent bad, it did scrape the tyres on certain bumps but wasnt usually bad untill you have about 2 or 3 passengers, it sat quite nice, you can see pics on my build thread before i fitted my coily's,

You still get a bit of body roll with them but i found them ok,

They arent to expensive brand new, i think you can pick a set up for under £100 now,

Would definatly go for either 40mm or coilovers for suspension, i bought 35mm first and they didnt lowered it atol really so it was a waste of money.

Gary

I also have PI springs on mine

Ride isnt too bad, just depends on road surface. Take it easy over bumpy roads and of course speed bumbs and you'll be ok

ok thanks might go for PI springs did you fit a adjustable panhard rod to?

Mel